Menu
Fedi1
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

On demand unavailable 6093

I wouldn't normally use a forum to lodge a complaint but there don't seem to be any options on the automated phone service for this. For the second time in the last 3 weeks, I have paid to rent a film from the on Demand service and for the second time I haven't been able to access it for long enough to watch the entire film. It happened for the first time when I rented Spy and again on Monday evening when I rented MI5. It's becoming more and more frustrating not just because of the inconvenience but also because £4.99 is quite an excessive amount of money to be paying to rent a film when I could just switch to net flicks for a considerably cheaper amount of money. Is there any way to be refunded for the lack of service or even at least get to watch the film?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: On demand unavailable 6093

What did they say when you rang in to ask what the problem was? They may well have refunded you then had you asked. If they don't know you've had a problem they can't sort it out. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: On demand unavailable 6093

Hi Fedi1,

Thank you for coming in and posting for the first time Smiley Happy

I'm very sorry to hear that there's been limited availability whilst trying to access some of the On Demand content especially for the film you've purchased.

I've been looking into this and would like to ask a couple of questions?:-

• Are you trying to watch HD content?
  • Can you tell me if you're trying to view this at a certain time of day?

I have been able to see a detectable issue on some of the other services you may have in the home and have sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little purple envelope near the top right of the page.

Get back to me when you can.

Ben Smiley Happy

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos