Menu
dean1548
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

On demand? I am confused!!

Hello,

So I was a sky TV customer but moved house and came a Virgin tv customer, so for the last 3 weeks not seen Ex on the beach, so found it on demand service but cannot download and watch it only tells me when that episode is on TV again, on sky I could look up any tv program download and watch, can you not do this on the TiVo box?
0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: On demand? I am confused!!

Tivo streams programs rather than downloads them. You find the program you want to watch, highlight it and press ok. If it's available it'll play. Be aware that some programs are only available to a certain date ( it will say on screen) and some programs may not be available due to rights issues but that would be the same as sky. 

0 Kudos
mbonnick
Rising star
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: On demand? I am confused!!

Sadly Virgin has fallen way behind Sky in terms of OD content.

At one time it was Virgins USP, the quality of OD content, it seems to have remained stagnant whilst Sky has drastically improved its offering to the point now where Sky is way ahead for On Demand.

Sad really, wouldn't be so bad if everyone had a good Netflix experience on Tivo but with the number of issues people have with that, you cant even say the OD stuff on there makes up for Virgins poor offering.

0 Kudos