Menu
Sandgrounder01
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

On Demand Still Not Working

Sky on Demand has not been working since last Friday. Originally scheduled to be fixed by 17.00hrs last Monday. Get home tonight to find now scheduled for 16.00hrs tomorrow. Since update On Demand has barely worked for more than 2 days at a time. This coupled with it's slowness makes the TiVo box unfit for purpose & let today I receive my latest bill and the first with the latest price increase. Virgin should be offering a reduction for such appalling service. Think I will take advantage of the Sky Black Friday offer.

A very disillusioned customer

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: On Demand Still Not Working

Hi Sandgrounder01,

Thank you for posting and joing the Community recently Smiley Happy

I am sorry to read that you have experienced some interruptions on the TV services in the home on the On Demand. After having a look at the connection and running some tests, it's clear to see that there are some issues that would need to be looked at and adjusted by and engineer. 

If you can have a little look inside your Inbox, you'll see I've sent you a Private Message. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope. Also, if you'd like to discuss your bill, please give us a call on 150/ 0345 454 1111.

Speak to you soon and welcome into the Community.
Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos