Menu
captainelectra
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

On Demand Error 319

Judging by the amount of hits Google returned for this error, I am certainly not the first to be having problems with On Demand on my Tivo boxes.

We have been getting sporadic Error 319 messages returned when trying to use OnDemand to watch certain programs. Recently, it has become ridiculous, with some recent programs on Sky Catch Up and other channels not working at all.

A couple of examples are Blacklist (Sky Living), Hooten and the Lady (Sky One) and the wonderful Ash vs the Evil Dead. We really enjoy being able to sit down at the weekend and catch up on some programming but the service has deteriorated to the point where we are seriously considering changing supplier.

I've been a customer since before Virgin took over (still got my NTLWorld e-mail) and have become increasingly annoyed with the unreliability of the service.

It looks to me that Virgin are having major issues meeting customer demand for TV On Demand and this needs seriously looking into. How about getting rid of those horrible program icons for each item for a start and going back to a clear, fast text menu. As much better on the old box!

Anyway, enough of my ranting - please can you sort this issue out before we get to the Christmas rush and provide us with a proper explanation of the issue.

many thanks

Adam Warr

Peterborough

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: On Demand Error 319

Hi captainelectra, 

Welcome to the Community and getting involved. I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble watching some of your favourite TV shows On Demand 

I was able to locate your account and I have checked over your services. I can see that we are currently aware of a fault (reference - F004840373) that may be impacting some of our customers at the moment and returning the error 319 as you have reported. 

Rest assured we are working hard to resolve the problem and hope to see the service resume as normal as soon as possible. I have notified our team working on the problem and they will keep you updated on the contact number we have for you in due course. 

Thanks 

Mike 

0 Kudos