Menu
blue1878
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Not Happy with Virgin

Last Tuseday (12th July) I got a phone call from Virgin.  A lady phoned and asked if I was interested in accepting an offer.  The offer included replacing my v+box with a Tivo box.  I accepted there offer so the lady asked when I would be at home to receive the new Tivo box and she suggested 2 dates both of which were no good,  So I said Monday 18th July would be a good day.  She could not give me a time slot for when the Tivo box would be delivered so I stayed home all day waiting for mt new Tivo box.  It did not arrrive so I phoned up Virgin and asked what had happened.  The guy who I spoke with said that there system was saying that the new box was down for delivery for the Tuesday(19th).  So the lady I spoke with last week made a mistake.

And guess what the Tivo did get delivered Tuesday (yesterday) so I phoned up again last night and asked what happened.  Virgin say that the driver did call and called at 18:10.  No he didnt because at 18:10 I was in my lounge watch a local news programme and nobody called.  And at time not only watching my television I was forever looking out of my front window looking for the van and driver to roll up.

Anyway the lady who I spoke with last night says to me it will now get delivered on Thursday without asking if Thursday is a good day for me,  Thursday is not a good day for me because there will be times during the day I wont be home.  So I do not have any confidance that I will get the new Tivo box on Thursday.  So I hope not a happy customer

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not Happy with Virgin

Hi Blue1878,

Thank you for taking the time to write to the Community and post again Smiley Happy

I am sorry that there's been some confusion about the delivery and also the engineer showing up, this isn't the best way we'd like to show you on upgrading to a TiVo. I can see that you have mentioned Thursday, have they been able to get this box out to you now being Monday?

All the best and thank you Smiley Happy

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos