Menu
antonypg
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No service at all for days

In Iver we have had no TV or Broadband now for a couple of days. We lost both for about 12 hours on Monday morning, then it worked for a while, but it has now been off since about 5PM on Tuesday, around 44 hours so far. According to the status report it should be fixed by 16:15 today, but I have given up believing these times.

Any idea what the problem is? Will it be fixed soon?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No service at all for days

Hi there antonypg, 

May I start by saying that I'm really sorry to hear that you've been experiencing an issue with both your TV and broadband recently, I'd really like to get to the bottom of this for you. 

I've tried to locate your account using your forum credentials, however I've failed in my mission. 

If you're still experiencing this issue and would like me to investigate, please look to the top right of this page where you'll see a purple envelope icon, click on this and you'll see a private message from me asking some questions which will allow me to locate your account and run the necessary tests. 

Apologies once again,

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules