Menu
SD3
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No phone, TV or Broadband in SW2 (Brixton) repair time pushed back and back....

A familiar tale of woe: Phone stopped working about a week ago, automated diagnosis indicated a problem with the line and once I had scrolled through all the many many appointments that were available during normal working hours (funny that), the engineer came round and left 30 mins later saying it couldn't be fixed - cable problem in the street apparently- being fixed tomorrow allegedly. This morning however I now have no broadband, or TV. Service status page said they were just finishing the repair for F004770978 / F004773829 that I should "take a break' and reboot in 10 minutes. It didn't start working in 10 minutes, many many reboots later the service status was showing an estimated repair time of 16:25. F004773829 was then pushed back to 20:35 then, as that time approached, BOTH faults were pushed back AGAIN to 27/9 at 12:35/13:00. Please not 8 days of this.......... I am paying £90.00 a month and currently being supplied with nothing whatsoever. Thanks Virgin for literally NOTHING..... Quite simply - this is a joke.....except it is not funny
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No phone, TV or Broadband in SW2 (Brixton) repair time pushed back and back....

Hi SD3,

Thank you for taking the time to post on the Community Forum. I'm sorry you have experienced a fault with all of your services. 

The dates and times for a fault resolution are an estimated time-frame only. Due to complexities involved with replacing or repairing the cable and cabinet equipment to restore service, the estimated period may not be met. This is why the dates and time periods may change. We apologise for the inconvenience this causes.

Are your services working for you now?

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos