Menu
Scottlawrieuk
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No display on TV.

Since Wednesday night I have been getting no display on my TV. I have everything plugged in correctly but still no picture. When I change the channel my TV says connecting then when it would normally display the picture it just come up nothing connected. I have changed cables and other devices in the same hdmi socket and everything else works fine. Virgin says no fault in my area but I'm hoping someone has had similar problem and can maybe help?
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No display on TV.

Scottlawrieuk,

Thanks for popping by and posting here in our Community. Welcome! Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear read that you're having some display issues there in the home on your TV, looking a little bit more into this I can see that you're not online, can you tell me if the box was turned on at the time of my post? Also thanks for trying those first simple checks.

If the box was turned on, can you please have a look into your inbox, I've sent you a 'Private Message'. You can find this by clicking on the little red envelope near the top left of the page. It will have some additional information in getting the little beauty back to its usual self.

Stay in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos