Menu
The_Eldraw
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No On Demand or Catch Up TV Frequently - Error C130/C133

Hi,

I pay alot of money for a service which quite often doesn't work!! This has happened over 10 times in the last 3 weeks. No on demand or catch up at all. Just error messages c130/c133. I always restart the box, check cables etc and run tests online, yet my area has no issues!!!

I phoned up the call centre, some where offshore of England, who told me repeatedly to restart. Which i said i had. They then said they would schedule an engineer to drop by...the only time im free is a weekend. So not only have i not been able to enjoy a service i pay for repeatedly for weeks, i now have to sit and wait for an engineer to turn up on my day off from work....yay. On top of that, when i asked to speak to his supervisor, he HUNG UP!!!!

When i asked for a discount for my troubles i was told that i can't. I'm getting sick of this and i think i will be changing providers for a more reliable service. All i wana do is watch Walking Dead online..LEGALLY, when im off from work....

Can someone please direct me on how to receive a refund or discount for my service and also help in finding out how to switch provider without having to pay to get out for a service that is abysmal!? Ive held my part of the contract, by paying monthly without default, now please Virgin, honour your side!!

Thanks

Josh

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No On Demand or Catch Up TV Frequently

Hi The_Eldraw,

A warm welcome to our community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you've had on ongoing experience with On Demand not working for a few weeks, this is not good to hear.  It would be great to hear how you get on after the appointment has taken place.  I'm sure our engineer will be able to get it sorted in no time.

In regards to credit for service disruption, we're unable to handle this via the forums directly.  If you give our care team another try on 150 Free from any Virgin Landline or 0345 454 1111 from any other line.  Or alternatively you can have a chat to our online team via Contact Us.  Select: TV > LOSS OF MY TV SERVICE > CHAT NOW.

Please keep us posted on how you get on, we're here to help if you need us.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos