Menu
BMChris
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

New remote?

Hi, 

How do I go about requesting a new remote for my tivo box? I've had this one a few years and the text has rubbed off most of the buttons, and now some of them have stopped working. I've checked the batteries. 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New remote?

Either ring 150 from a VM / 0345 454 1111 from any phone. Choose Option 1. Verify your details when prompted. It will put you into the menu system, from there there choose to report a fault and then report a TV fault. If prompted that an automated test needs to be done of your kit, let it it proceed. Once/if it does the test, it will put you in queue to speak to an agent. Once through to an agent ask for a replacement remote control.

Or between 8AM to 8PM M-Sa try asking for a replacement via the WebChat. Do so from a desktop or laptop device: TV -> Help with my remote control -> Chat online. If all agents are busy, simply reload the page every three minutes and check again. Once through to an agent, ask for replacement remote control.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New remote?

Hi BMChris,

Thanks for posting!

I've checked your account and I can see you've had a replacement remote control sent out to you. That's awesome!

Give me a shout if you need a hand setting it up.

All the best Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out