Menu
Neil1966
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

New Tivo Box Faulty

Hello,

I have tried to set up my new Tivo box and cannot get past the set up and getting Connection problem error messages at the 3rd stage of the set up. The lights flash but it won't go past this stage, which I suspect means the box is faulty.

Everything else seems fine, old box and connections worked and did again when I reconnected to check. Situation made much worse because the switch was made when I called them I cannot use the old box any more - why do that? Surely it cannot be impossible to reset to the old service when things are not working??

I called Virgin twice and spoke to a couple of people in India who told me they needed to send out an engineer and this would not be possible until March 22nd!!! Meaning I will have no service for nearly 2 weeks and am forced to find alternatives to watch my programmes, not what I would call great service!! 

Has anyone else had similar problem and any advice on getting this fixed quickly?

Thanks,

Neil...

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Tivo Box Faulty

Hi Neil1966,

Welcome to the Community!

Really sorry to hear you're having trouble with your new TiVo®.

I'd like to check this out but I can't seem to locate your account. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can grab some details.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos