Menu
robtew
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Netflix probs

As with many others I've read. I too have trouble with Netflix stopping after about an hour, reloading to 25% and stopping. This occurs with both my wireless to smart tv and through Tivo box and home menu. Gets very annoying and as been so for months and months. Doesn't seem to be a cure.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix probs

Hi Robtew,

A warm welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're also experiencing buffering when using Netflix right now.  I will be  happy to check this out for you.

Whilst we are working on a Netflix issue currently we are still looking at other potential underlying issues.  I have taken a look at your box remotely and currently there is some high demand affecting the network you are connected to.  

This will impact all Apps like Netflix, BBC iPlayer and YouTube.  It has already been escalated to our network engineers and are working to resolve this.

Due to the nature of this work it can take some time to make the improvements necessary to alleviate the high demand issues.  Currently we're expecting work to be going on until 22nd June 16.  If by this time things haven't improved by then, then please give us a shout and we will be happy to look up an update on the situation.

The reference for this is: F004218202.  I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused during this time.

Collette.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos