Menu
howardG76
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Netflix offer

I have just signed up to a bundle and my excitement is slightly marred by tonight's experience. I was on the phone to customer services, connected after 30 minutes and inquired about the netflix 6 months offer, asking as I already have netflix could I get the account credit instead. I was told there is no such thing, I was sure I read somewhere there was, but couldn't find it whilst on hold. After putting the phone down I found it in the small print of the terms and conditions. So I rung customer services again, after another 30 minute wait I got put through to someone who told me I was connected to the wrong department, offering me a transfer. After an extra 10 minutes this just hung up on me. 

I can't seem to find a way to email customer services, and spending 2 hours a night on the phone to get a simple query done is not my idea of fun...

Anyone have a direct number to ring with this, preferably one that doesn't take quite so long to get through? Or email address would be even better!

Also the number to pay for line rental for a year ahead?

0 Kudos
jb66
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix offer

When you get the netflix voucher you apply it to your netflix account and it shows the credit on there

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix offer

Hi howardG76,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community Smiley Happy

As mentioned by jb66, when you add the voucher code to your Netflix account, it will credit it with the amount for you to use. Netflix will then take payment from the credit instead of your account. 

You can find this in the terms and conditions here: 

Netflix offer: Available to new Virgin Media customers taking the Big Easy, Big Fun, Big Bang, Big Kahuna, Big Kahuna Movies, Big Kahuna Sports, Big Kahuna Sports & Movies bundles and VIP on an 18 month minimum term. One voucher per household. Redeemable by Virgin Media account holder only. Must be redeemed by 31st December 2016. Offer available until 30th June 2016 subject to limited availability while stocks last, but can be withdrawn at any time. Offer is not redeemable or refundable for cash and cannot be exchanged for Netflix Gift Subscriptions or any other value. Limit of one promotion will be applied towards each monthly membership fee for your Netflix account. For details go to virginmedia.com/netflix. Netflix’s terms and conditions will apply (netflix.com/termsofuse). This promotion includes an offer for a Netflix standard plan subscription (2-streams) for 6 months, which currently retails at £7.49 a month, or £44.94 for 6 months. For existing Netflix customers £44.94 will be credited to their existing plan. You may apply the value of the offer to a different plan. Exchanges in this manner may alter the duration of the offer. If you cancel your Virgin Media contract or downgrade to a bundle with a lower value within your minimum term contract we reserve the right to void this offer. Calls may be monitored. Further Legal Stuff applies. Go to virginmedia.com/legalstuff for details.

If you have any further questions or issues, come back and let me know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos