Menu
CraigBallinger
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Netflix keeps on stopping and re-loading.

Recently, every afternoon/evening, Netflix on my TiVo box has been stopping and reloading. Often its every few minutes. I have been switching the box off and re-booting. Which helps to infill but it doesn't last long. Sometimes, such as this evening, it won't get past the first screen on Netflix. Please can anyone help? 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix keeps on stopping and re-loading.

Hey CraigBallinger,

Thank you for posting your comment to us for the first time. I'd like to welcome you to the Community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that the NetFlix has been acting unusual lately, looks like after I've done some digging there is a detectable fault that the services in the house is connected to. There seems to be an SNR issue (Signal to Noise Ratio) which would from time to time act intermittently.

The outage reference for your records is F003906279 and the review date for this looks to be for the 28th of this month. My apologies in advance for this and hope that there's not too much disruption in the home, as we'll be working hard to sort this. 

Take care and in the meantime, if there's anything you need please let myself or one of the team know.

Ben Smiley Happy

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos