Menu
Xdanyelex
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Netflix freeze

Hi there,

When I watch netflix through my TV about 50% of the time whatever im watching freezes about 2 mins in my TiVo box then seems to crash and takes about 5 mins to restart can anyone help me with this?

Thanks!
0 Kudos
HairyFacedHuman
Rising star
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix freeze

This has happened to me a few times. Always in the first minute. I put it down to a slight glitch in the Netflix file that the TiVo app can't handle.

eg. An episode of Dexter (can't remember which one). Netflix froze at the same point 3 times and rebooted. During the 3rd reboot I switched to my mobile app and played the video passed the hiccup. The rest of the episode worked when I went back to TiVo. I played that same episode a week later and the same thing happened... freeze and reboot.

---------------------------------------------------------------
This life hesitates to be enjoyed
Not the slightest prospect of change
Vicious circle
That I'd thought to have escaped
A lasting state of worry prolongs

Mirthless - by - Mirror Of Deception
(from the 2004 album - Foregone)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix freeze

Hello Xdanyelex,

Thanks for posting Smiley Happy

Were you able to get this resolved?

I'm unable to locate your account to run any checks so if this is still happening could you send me a private message with your address/telephone number and the full name on the account so I can get this looked into.

You'll be able to send me a private message by clicking on my name and selecting 'Send me a message' on the right.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos