Menu
ibedi1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Netflix drop outs

Hi my Netflix account regularly drops out when watching a movie. It goes back to the resume screen so it can be recovered but it's a pain when it happens several times when watching a movie. Before you ask I usually watch Weekend evenings. Before you say this is a busy period...well that's tough as that's when I have time to watch it.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix drop outs

Hi ibedi1

I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with Netflix on your TiVo box at the moment. 

Thanks for taking the time to let us know what time you normally watch it, have you watched it in the daytime at all in the last few weeks? If so, how did that go?

I've not been able to locate your account to take a good look at this from our end for you, to allow me to do that could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? You can view the message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Lastly, follow these steps on your remote and see if it helps at, if it's possible: 

1. Press Home on your TiVo remote
  2. Select Help & Settings.
  3. Choose Settings.
  4. Select Network.
  5. Select Connect to Virgin Service now

I'd love to hear how you get on

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos