Menu
sibv1970
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Netflix, YouTube and OnDemand

Recently upgraded to being a 'VIP' and currently feel nothing of the sort.

The promised Broadband speed doesn't materialise. Not even close. But worse still it becomes almost nothing when everyone starts returning home at 4.

On top of this we now cannot access YouTube, Netflix or OnDemand on our Tivo. Can't even stream Sky Movies through the Red Button or App.

When I called up I was told that as these services were 'free' and not paid for there was nothing could be done until it was fixed.

Free? Are you having a laugh? You have seen the bill I get? It certainly isn't free, and as all those services are referenced in the extensive (and expensive) advertising that's done, they surely constitute an important part of the services I pay highly for.

I have been on Virgin since it first came to the area, and the notion that I am in any way currently a 'VIP' is laughable.

Is this a shared experience?

Any written response from Virgin?

Thanks all.
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix, YouTube and OnDemand

Hi Sibv1970 Smiley Happy

Many thanks for coming in and posting your message on the boards Smiley Happy

I am sorry to read about the experience and would like to help, to look at the reasons why the online services are not working would be attributed to some signal issues that are existing on the TV services in the home. 

This would need an engineer to look at, If you can have a little look inside your 'Inbox', you'll see I've sent you a 'Private Message'. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope Smiley Happy

Keep in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos