Menu
Heathery12
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Netflix Problems

My Netflix on my tivo box keeps getting stuck at 25% and loses connection. Sometimes resetting gets the connection back but that doesn't always work and it can be down for hours
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix Problems

Hi Heathery12,

A warm welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're getting disruptions when using Netflix via the TiVo®.  I will be happy to help check this out for you.

I have carried out some checks for you with the box remotely, I'd like to get a bit more information if that's ok?

Do you get similar symptoms when using BBC iPlayer/YouTube Apps?  If you don't normally use these Apps, would you mind trying one of them out to see if the same/similar happens?

With your TiVo®, there are no signal issues present which is a great to see.  Network wise there does seem to be some high demand going on which is currently being monitored.  Whilst the levels of high demand are still within acceptable ranges, we are aware there may be some minimal impact to the Apps aspect of the service.  We will be monitoring this incase the situation worsens, and take any necessary steps to alleviate any high demand issues.

Please get back tom e about BBC iPlayer/YouTube, I can check further.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Collette. Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos