Menu
Magicgeo
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

My tivo box keeps rebooting

My tivo box was replaced because it kept rebooting. Now the new one seems to be doing the same thing. The one downstairs is fine always seems to be the one in the bedroom. Could it be a connection problem ??
0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: My tivo box keeps rebooting

Generally if a box is continually rebooting then it's dead. It's odd that's your second box doing it. You might be v unlucky and have a second duff. Either way you'll need to call in. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: My tivo box keeps rebooting

Hi there Magicgeo, 

Firstly I'd like to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that you're once again experiencing this random rebooting of your second TiVo® box. 

I've done some testing on your set up and can see that both of your boxes have a low signal issue, one being worse that the other.

I'd like to arrange for a technician to call out and investigate further for you, so I'll send you a private message in order to get things moving, please look to the top right of this page where you'll see a purple envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules