Menu
JamesAnthony
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

My Tivo is completely wiped?

So I came down one morning and the TiVo Box seemed to be acting up, it would begin to turn on and claim "starting up" only to black out and start all over again. I turned it off by the mains, tried it again and it started to work but then my TV which normally plays at 1080i through the TiVo, suddenly went to 576p and then all my shows, series links, suggestions seemed to be completely wiped from the whole box, with no trace of them whatsoever.

Is there any way to resolve this and bring all my links back?

Many Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: My Tivo is completely wiped?

Hi JamesAnthony,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that your recordings have been lost.  This isn't good to hear, I'll be happy to help check this out for you.

If a reboot hasn't restored them and they are no in the 'Deleted Folder' then sadly the recordings will not be recoverable.  I know this will be disappointing to you so I do apologise for the inconvenience this has caused.

You may be able to restore the series links/Wishlist etc, if you follow these steps it may restore them for you if they are backed up here.

How is everything today?  Is everything working now despite the loss of recordings/Series Links etc?

If you are continuing to have any problems, give me a shout.

Collette Smiley Happy 

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos