Menu
Imlycett
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Motogp recording failure on tivo

Today, a glitch caused my tivo to record only 6 minutes of the motogp race. They hadn't even started, so I got an infinite loop of the grid walk.

It used to be that the whole live programme recorded as a big 5hr chunk. Recently however there's been an attempt to slice each race into a different recording. Today it failed!

I don't know who to point the finger at: btsport, virgin media or tivo but I'd love for someone, somewhere to fix what I consider to be pretty major flaws. A series link should without fail mean that I get to watch the whole series. The tivo programme logic seems to be pretty stupid and not fit for purpose. Surely there's room for a competitor to release a competent rival service?
0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Motogp recording failure on tivo

First of all I admit to knowing nothing about MotoGP!

however as with F1 you'd probably be better off setting up a wish list so that you definitely catch all programmes related to it. The problem I think will no doubt be in the programme titles (as with F1) because if they vary one tiny amount it causes you problems. Also I assume it's live? So it may not start/finish on time. 

Just a thought. 

0 Kudos