Menu
Gemmasarahlouch
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Iplayer buffering

New customer to virgin totally disappointed with catch up. Basically we can't we left sky and starting to wish we hadn't. Iplayer is unwatchable constantly buffering. Internet speed is fine. Had an update sent engineer has sapped boxed but still not working. Feeling angry as running two now boxes which are working fine
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Iplayer buffering

Hi Gemmasarahlouch,

A warm welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're getting buffering on iPlayer via TiVo®.  I'd like to check this out and find out what's happening for you.

I have carried out some checks and all is looking great with the signal and power levels.  Also the network side of things is looking great with no high demand issues to worry about.

I have seen there is some errors on the line which can be cleared by a simple reboot.  I'd like you to power off/on the box to refresh and let me know when this has been done if you don't mind?  I will then re-check the box to see if these errors have cleared as this may be causing the buffering problems you're experiencing. 

Let me know when the box has been rebooted, also test it out to see if there's any improvement and that would be great.  Keep me posted, I'm here to help.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos