Menu
Kirstykx
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

How do I thank a member of your team?

A kind young man a technician from your team called Craig technician I'd no- 42565 should be thanked and should be awarded due to his excellent skills and going beyond the call of duty to get my internet and phone line sorted out, also the payments team were kept well informed by your technician. I'm absolutely disgusted as to how I was treated on the phone, twice the phone had been put down on me. If it wasn't for your technician Craig going above and beyond the call of duty, it wouldn't be working at all. 

So I personally would like to thank him and you should be grateful you have someone with that much passion as part of your team! He did outstanding work and should be awarded with some sentiment at work.

You sure as hell need more staff like him!

Please make sure you thank him for me as now I can work again thanks to his extraordinary results at helping me today!!

PS:- Thank you Craig technician ID 42565 

Dated 22/2/2017

You are totally Amazeballs 👍

Dave_cq
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do I thank a member of your team?

Just send me £50 in a plain brown envelope and I'll make sure he gets it.     Smiley Wink

********* SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - Vivid 100Mbps **********

Electron
0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do I thank a member of your team?

Well done, we are all very quick to complain, but it's very refreshing to see praise like yours.Regards Micky