Menu
Denzil1
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

How do I skip the ads and the intermittent loss of sound on Youtube?

Whenever I use the Tivo Youtube service, I keep receiving the ads before my search segment. The on-screen istructions to eliminate the ads, does not work. Additionally, the Youtube sound keeps dropping out and I have to start again to view/hear my Youtube program selection. I need technical advice please.  

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do I skip the ads and the intermittent loss of sound on Youtube?

Hi Denzil1

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you've been experiencing with the service lately. 

I've not been able to locate your account to take a closer look at this from our end for you unfortunately, so I'm able to do so, are you able to respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? You can view the message by clicking the red envelope on the top left of this page.

As for the Youtube application, can you talk me through how you're accessing it? So I'm able to try and re-create the issue if we're not detecting any issues with your set top box.

Look forward to hearing from you and getting this sorted

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos