Menu
SP60
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Grouping recordings

Can I group recordings (like a folder on a PC) rather than my recordings displaying daily recordings? This way I can group them and reduce my recordings list which is getting larger.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Argy
Rising star
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Grouping recordings

The Tivo will automatically group recordings for the same programme (e.g. recorded via Series Link).

As far as I know, there is no way to manually group the recordings.

Just another VM user trying to help, so no guarantees that my advice will work .
If my suggestion is helpful, please mark it as helpful; it may help others. Just want to say "Thanks"? That's the Kudos button.

All Replies
Argy
Rising star
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

The Tivo will automatically group recordings for the same programme (e.g. recorded via Series Link).

As far as I know, there is no way to manually group the recordings.

Just another VM user trying to help, so no guarantees that my advice will work .
If my suggestion is helpful, please mark it as helpful; it may help others. Just want to say "Thanks"? That's the Kudos button.
SP60
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for that. My recordings are manually set up as opposed to series link (since the programs are repeated and series link records repeats as well). I guess I was looking for the alternative to series link

0 Kudos
ozsat
Trouble shooter
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Wishlists will group recordings into folders - and this can be a group of different series in one folder

==================================
V6 TiVo (with MRS)
VIVID 350 Optical Fibre (350/20mb) in Area 31
SkyQ Silver Bundle (UHD)
Argy
Rising star
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

ozsat wrote:

Wishlists will group recordings into folders - and this can be a group of different series in one folder

I didn't know that - thanks Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Argy
Rising star
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

SP60 wrote:

Thanks for that. My recordings are manually set up as opposed to series link (since the programs are repeated and series link records repeats as well). I guess I was looking for the alternative to series link

Have you tried to modify the Series link to record "New Only"?

0 Kudos