Menu
Runningdes
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Free tab

I signed up for the full tv and broadband package two days ago, I did it on the phone as I needed to check about suitability. I received the offer today through the post if I changed from Sky, can I still claim the tab.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Free tab

Hi Runningdes

Thanks for contacting us about the tablet offer and welcome to the forum community Smiley Happy

The offers we supply are generally sign up online only such as the new customer offers available on our Big Bundles offer page currently.

The letter you have received would have told you how you can sign up for that specific deal. If you've not yet been installed with us you can contact our teams on 0345 454 1111 and ask to speak to our Pre Install Sales Support Team. If they are unable to amend the current order to include this offer as it may be an online deal only, then your option may be to cancel the installation that is pending and resign via the link provided on the letter. You would not get the same installation date if you did this and any current offers may alter too.

Give the teams a call and see if they can update this for you. It may be possible!

Take care and let us know how you get on.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos