Menu
dm2
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Error code 6093

I have tried two nights running to watch TV on demand and been confronted with the error code 6093. I have reset the TiVo box with no joy. I have read comments elsewhere suggesting this is a peak periods capacity issue but that cannot be right in my case - last night I tried repeatedly between 3 and 4 am, tonight it was after 12. I have yet to find any credible explanation for the error code and the old "turn it off then turn it on again" fall back has achieved nothing. I pay Virgin somewhere in the region of £1,000 every year and expect a reliable service in return. How can I enjoy TV on demand once again?

[MOD EDIT: Subject heading changed to assist community]

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: 6093 hell

Hi Dm2,

It's good to see a new face, welcome to the Community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to read about the error message on the TV services in the home, I can imagine it's not the best when this happens. I have been into the TiVo and I can see that the box is running well with some healthy signals and no errors currently. I was able to see that there were some upstream issues on the broadband and this is something that I would like to look into for you. 

I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little purple envelope near the top right of the page.

Stay in touch and have a great day.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos