Menu
adriantoine
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Error 7001, engineer appointment?

Hi,

I have received my Virgin Media QuickStart box on Saturday, plugged everything in and got 7001 repeatedly. I called the support service, they were quite unhelpful as they were asking me to do the same thing over and over (unplugging, re-plugging in, restarting...) for quite a long time before actually deciding they should send an engineer over. It's not really their fault as they are probably asked to do all those checks.

Anyway, my first question is that the person on the phone told me an appointment with an engineer was booked, but I don't see anything in my online profile, is it normal? Also the appointment is in a week, I was wondering if there was any possibility the engineer comes earlier?

And last question, are my subscription bills going to start now or just when my installation is set up by the engineer? I don't want to pay for a service I'm not currently using.

Thanks!

Adrien

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error 7001, engineer appointment?

Hi adriantoine,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you've had trouble with your Quickstart.

I've located your account and I can see you've had a technician to sort it out for you. How was the appointment? Is everything working now?

Look forward to hearing from you! Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos