Menu
Gemste
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Error 319

What am i paying for?

Really slow TiVo box which often stops working and cant even use the on demand service due to error 319.

We have been patient and waited since last week in the hope that it all gets fixed but to date still issues occur.

I noticed there isnt any issues in the direct debit system each month when it comes to paying for the service!

If any one can offer any help in getting the TiVo box to work quicker and to get the on demand service working it would be much appreciated.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error 309

Hi there Gemste,

Many thanks for taking the time to reach out to the team, I hope you have been well Smiley Happy

I am sorry that there's been problems on the services going into the home, I've been able to identify that there is a fault on the Hub and also any TV boxes you may have in the home. I would recommend at this stage an engineer to attend the home to help alleviate and resolve any issues you are experiencing.

If you can have a little look inside your Inbox, you'll see I've sent you a Private Message. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope.

Many thanks.
Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos