Menu
robinson9899
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Error 319 so bored of this

I am sick of error 319, Been waiting for ASH vs Evil Dead s2 e9 for over a week because it wasn't on last week in the USA, now it back I am stuck off looking at ERROR 319 this is not the only time I had to deal with this Error, I have had it on all the Virgin media boxes I get, and 9/10 it never gets resolved and end up watching it on DVD, it always pops up at the end of a series or box set and every time a few weeks later I'll end up waiting 3 days for a replacement box, and for over £116 pounds a month perhaps virgin need to sort it out as the cost goes up and for no reason every month 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error 319 so bored of this

Hi there Robinson9899,

Thank you for your message, I'm sorry to read that there is a 319 error affecting you. I can completely understand your frustration.

This error involves the upload of certain content to the TiVo and whilst this is something ongoing, you should still be able to watch shows eventually. In the meantime, can you tell me the following:-

• Are you seeing this on shows that have just been broadcasted the very same day?
  • Are these issues on TiVo or on any other of our boxes?
  • Does this allow you after a repeated attempt?

Keep in touch.
Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos