Menu
willas00
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Delivery of new box... Everyone says a different date...

So from my previous post my TiVo box has failed and needs to be replaced.

Bit cheesed of I've lost all my recordings but hey ho life goes on and at least my wishlists and series links etc are safe.

When I rang up on Thursday 21st July (Just after 11pm) the guy told me he would try get a box to me on Friday 22nd. I wasn't very hopeful of this due to the time frame.

He said if not it would be Saturday 23rd but said to ring back on Friday to get an update.

Rang up today and another guy just wanted to test my signals and check for a fault spite me telling him the box does not work and won't come online for him to conduct his tests. He then said he wasn't sure but should be Saturday.

Rang up again as I've still not got a firm delivery date and now told it won't be till Monday or Tuesday!! but again no defo date can be given.

I imagine their are engineers around that *could* drop a box of rather than them being dispatched by courier?

I'm not without TiVo TV till the new box turns up which judging by the fact he said it would come via Yodel could be a very long time.

Is anyone from Virgin Media here able to help me get a box ASAP or give me an actual answer as to when the box will arrive.

So frustrated that these Indian call centre people don't actually seem to listen.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Delivery of new box... Everyone says a different date...

Hi willas00,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your delivery.

I can't seem to locate your account. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can grab some details from you.

Look forward to hearing from you!  Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos