Menu
Kkylo19
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Customer service terrible

Having left sky for Virgin due to fibre optic coming into my area I thought it was an obvious decision, but after months of having 152mb supposedly of speed it doesn't feel any quicker than the 2mb I had with sky. So today 17/09/2015 I call up as I'm receiving slow speeds again, women from India can't really understand me I can't understand her but basically she runs all the tests then after half an hour she tells me there are problems in the area so surely that must have been known to her before keeping me waiting trying stupid step by step guides. So why is it I have to pay x amount per month for Virgin broadband to do maintenance and Virgin cannot provide me what I pay for, bad bad company wish I had never bothered moving. I only wanted to stream a TV programme on player but kept buffering ridiculous
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Customer service terrible

Hey Kkylo19,

Many thanks for coming back to the Community, I'm sorry to hear that the speed hasn't been the best for you, I'd love to help.

I've been able to look into the connection and can see that there's a fault at the address and the network team planning to undertake some broadband upgrades to support the increased demand for our services in your area. When completed, any slow speeds you may be experiencing (particularly at peak times such as evenings and weekends) will be resolved.

As I know you've already been informed by our offshore team I'd like to let you know that the Networking team will be carrying out some work on this as soon as possible. Someone will be in touch with you regarding the outage F003488838 and talk about credits on the account.

Many thanks for your time and take care.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos