Menu
Kelme
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Chappie via On Demand

Sky Movies' Chappie via On Demand isn't in HD.

It's labelled as HD in the menus, but when you play it it's SD and isn't labelled as HD when you press the info button.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Chappie via On Demand

Hi Kelme, 

It's great to see a new face, welcome to the Community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry that the content you've been trying to watch isn't the right quality. I'd like to ask if you're able to watch HD content apart from this?

I've run some tests and I can't see anything out of the ordinary here, the boxes are coming back with some healthy levels. 

Please keep in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Chappie via On Demand

Hi Kelme, 

Thanks for your post on this and let me explain what's happened here.

We've made a change to our platform whilst we make some upgrades to our systems and this means reducing the number of Sky Movies HD On Demand content. 

It's important to note that this is a temporary change and once our upgrades are complete, things will return to normal. 

The good thing is that you can continue to watch Sky Movies in HD via your TiVo® and you can still set those all important movies to record in HD. The latest Sky Movies titles and blockbusters will still be available to view On Demand in HD for 30 days. After which only the SD version will be available. 

We're not making any changes to the number of Sky Movies titles in SD and the total will remain at 1000 Smiley Happy

I hope that explains what’s happened and of course if you have any further questions on this please just let me know.

Thanks,
Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos