Menu
fuego
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Channels to be announced/error M59

This appears to be a common problem here but I cannot find a fix. My TIVO suddenly started going slow before all the non-BBC channels' titles vanished replaced by 'to be announced' + also got an M59 error message. I have tried the suggested link on Virgin but couldn't find it. I've run service status checks about 10 times but gets up to 50% then message says wait then try again in 2 mins - but same old. Tried Home/settings to fix lost Virgin Service but shows uploading but hangs on 2% forever. Tried phoning 150 about 10 times but cannot connect then tried non-Virgin number - in a queue for about 10 minutes then it hung up on me!!!  Diagnostics screen suggest TIVO is tuned no errors. Don't even go there telling me to reboot! Totally frustrated, totally peed off, can't believe I cannot get a fix for this worse SO DIFFICULT to contact Virgin yet no problem VM contacting me for my bill!!!! What's the chances I get a discount for this?  Can't find a simple link anywhere to book an engineer so please can I book one here please. Fridays/weekends best for me. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Channels to be announced/error M59

Hi Fuego,

Thank you for your message, it's good to see you again. 

I am sorry to read about the error messages, it's not good when this happens. After having a look at the connection and running some tests, it's clear to see that there are some issues that would need to be looked at and adjusted by and engineer.

If you can have a little look inside your Inbox, you'll see I've sent you a Private Message. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope.

Speak to you soon, thank you for your time and patience.
Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos