Menu
phil_a
Dialled in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Channel listing by name

I find the 'printable' channel listing most unhelpful because the Standard Definition, HD, +1 and +24 are not together. I really want to see it in alphabetical order so I can look up, say, Discovery and see immediately what channel the HD or +1 version is on. Listing by channel number isn't really very useful. There was a time when I could download a spreadsheet version and do sorting for myself but I can't find that any longer. Is there one? If not will VM please re-instate it.
0 Kudos
Argy
Rising star
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Channel listing by name

There must be a master sheet somewhere - I can't believe that VM would just be editing a PDF file?

Personally, I would like all channels to have just a single number associated with them, make HD default (if available) and the +1 channel (and SD option just a dedicated button press away on the remote.

After a bit of use, I have learnt the numbers I use most often (and the Favourite channels is also useful) - but I can see that some people would like a printed list in their preferred order.  I can't find any option on the website, other than the PDF - but there must be a master list somewhere in the back offices.

Would the list in Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Virgin_Media_television_channels be a start to make your own spreadsheet (cut/paste and reformat to your own requirements?

Just another VM user trying to help, so no guarantees that my advice will work .
If my suggestion is helpful, please mark it as helpful; it may help others. Just want to say "Thanks"? That's the Kudos button.
0 Kudos