Menu
gruttyman
Dialled in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Catatonic TiVo and new EOS/V6?

My patience has pretty much worn out with the terrible performance of my TiVo since the last update, and I have been looking at SkyQ as I just can't stand the jittery performance and pixellation I'm getting with my current service.  Tried watching the Mexico Grand-Prix live yesterday and it was like watching an old analogue TV broadcast from the 80's!!

I just noticed that the new EOS/V6 box is 'imminent' and I tried to access the 'befirst' link but it seems to be broken.

Can someone in VM please get me on an 'early adopter' program for this new hardware, I'm giving Virgin TV until early December to improve TiVo performance or offer me access to the new EOS/V6 otherwise I am back to Sky for TV services.

I can assure VM that this is NOT an idle threat, I'm not paying £140 a month for the kind of TV service you are currently offering, it sucks.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Catatonic TiVo and new EOS/V6?

Hi Gruttyman,

My apologies on the services right now, I know it's never the best and with the performance it's something I'd like to help you with.

As for the link, click Befirst to check out more and register your interest.

I've been looking at the TV services and one or more boxes are undergoing an issue with signals. This is something that I would like to help and send someone out to look at. If you can have a little look inside your Inbox, you'll see I've sent you a Private Message. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope.

Speak to you soon.
Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos