Menu
Buzziebee
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

C130

Keep getting a network availability C130 message and no information on the tv guide, can't record, access on demand etc

As usual the online service test says that everything is alright and I do not have hours and hours to waste on the phone to the help line today.

Anyone know if it's just me or is there a problem in the local area? We are in area 21.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: C130

Hi there Buzziebee, 

I'm so sorry to hear that you keep getting the C130 error message when trying to access On Demand, this will also explain the issues you're getting when trying to record and with the TV guide not updating. 

The network unavailable error message can sometimes be fixed by restarting the set top box, as this forces it to attempt to get a new connection. I've done some testing on your connection, and your TiVo® is currently showing as offline. This could be that the TiVo® is currently powered off, but could also be down to the fault you're experiencing, as we are struggling to communicate with the TiVo®. 

If the TiVo® is indeed powered off, could you please power it back on, and leave powered on (It would be okay in Standby). Once this is done, please reply here so we can run the testing again. However should the TiVo® be powered on at the moment, then I think it would be best to arrange for someone to call out and check things over. 

I'll send you a private message in order to get the wheels in motion if this is needed. Please look to the top right of this page where you'll see a purple envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos