Menu
jasontuk
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Box Swap - Undelivered message

I just accepted the Box Swap offer and the webpage advised my delivery is booked.

I then received an Email with the subject "IMPORTANT- UNDELIVERED MESSAGE  (KMM17593415V84092L0KM)" and the message "IMPORTANT - your e-mail has not been delivered. To contact Virgin Media, please complete the contact form on our web-site http://www.virginmedia.com"

I haven't sent any Emails so I presume the two are related.

Does this mean the Box Swap hasn't been booked?

I can't easily find the contact form on the website - looked under Contact us, which is where I'd expect to find it.

This shouldn't be so difficult. To quote the original Email "Just hit the button below, select a delivery date and we'll send your free TiVo box, straight away. It's as easy as that."

Can a Virgin member of staff help me please?

0 Kudos
Virgin Media Staff
Virgin Media Staff
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Box Swap - Undelivered message

Hi Jasontuk,

Apologies for this, we are aware that this is happening for some customers, we are currently investigating and hope to have it fixed very soon.

I can confirm that the issue does not affect the order process and we will have received your order - feel free to PM me with your address details and I'll make sure of this for you.

Adrian Hayes
Virgin Media
---------------------------------------------
I work for Virgin Media but I browse and post on the forums during my spare time.

0 Kudos