Menu
GarryAB
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Bad customer service

I have chosen Virgin Media TiVo service as there is not an option to choose Virgin Media Customer Service.

I will try to keep it short.

I arranged for my new TiVo box (box swap) to be delivered on the same day as my Hub (9th sep' 2016).

Got an email to tell me there was a problem with one of my orders just after I placed my order.

The 9th September arrived and I only recieved one package which was the HUB. So I contacted Virgin who told me I could not place two different orders to be delivered on the same day as their system could not handle it.

Then I recieved (on two diferent days) two TiVo boxes. I have been trying to return the second box WHICH I NEVER WANTED IN THE FIRST PLACE. Virgin media told me that they were sending a returns kit out for me to send it back, which never came till last week. I called them in the meantime to tell them that it hadn't come and then I had two of them delvered as well. The second box was sent back over a week ago.

Now I have received an email saying that my case has been passed over to the recovery team.

HOW INCOMPETENT CAN THIS SERVICE BE?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bad customer service

HI GarryAB

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your service lately.

I've not been able to locate your account to take a closer look at this from our end unfortunately, so that I can do that would you be able to respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information?

You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos