Menu
dansartin01
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

BBC Iplayer constantly buffering

Hi. BBC Iplayer is constantly buffering and unwatchable. This is often the case. I am paying £60 a month for Virgin services and they are often very poor. We cannot get our correct regional programmes either.

Please can a technician tell me why Iplayer is not working and how long it will be before this is fixed.

I am thinking that it will be easier to go back to TV through the house aerial and save the monthly Tivo fee

also, i am supposedly on the 50MB internet package but regular problems buffering when on PS4. just ran a speed test showing 10MB speed. can this be fixed please?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: BBC Iplayer constantly buffering

Hi dansartin01,

Thank you for posting in the Forum, it's been a while since your last post. I'm sorry to hear that you have been having ongoing issues with your BBC iPlayer buffering constantly.

I have been able to access your account via your Forum details and run testing to your equipment. The test shows an issue that will require an engineer to investigate.

I'll send you a private message requesting further details so that I can arrange an appointment for you. Just check the red envelope at the top left of this page. 

Kind Regards.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos