Menu
hoops65
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

All recordings playback from start

I am not sure if my box has been updated but previously when watching a recording that had been part viewed it used to start from the previous place it had stopped, with an option to start from beginning.

I noticed today that all recordings start from the begining no matter when it had previously stopped. 

Does anyone know if this is a new 'feature' or is something wrong with my TiVo ?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: All recordings playback from start

Hi there Hoops65, 

I'd like to thank you for your post, and say that I'm not aware of any changes that would cause the issue you are getting when you're watching a recording. 

I've just gone to our test box here and started a recording, then stopped, and when I went back in I was given the resume playing option, however if I pressed the right arrow key the cursor would go to the "From beginning" tag and would start the show from the beginning. 

I've run some testing on your TiVo® and all looks fine - no reports of issues on the hard drive and all signal levels look spot on. 

Could you try this again with a recording and let me know if you still have an issue. 

Many thanks and apologies once again

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos