Menu
mom33
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

A LOT of buffering and Interruptions on Netflix and CatchUp

Hi,

It is starting to frustrate me this issue. 

Before I go on, I have done the whole turn the box of at the wall, wait a few minutes, turn it back on thing. 

I am finding when I go to watch a program on netflix or catchup that there is a lot of buffering/unable to play this program moments.  I watch Netflix a lot in an evening.  I have looked at the TIVO box and the green light is flashing. 

I got very annoyed this morning as I don't usually watch a lot of tv during the day and I wanted to watch The A Word on BBC I Player.  It started buffering not long after it started.

Considering the package I have, and the fact I am supposed to have 100mbps internet...I am getting a little peeved.

Any thoughts?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: A LOT of buffering and Interruptions on Netflix and CatchUp

Hi mom33,

A warm welcome to our community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry that you're getting buffering and disruption when using the Apps via TiVo®.  I have taken a look at this for you and there is some high demand affecting the network your TiVo® is connected to.  

I have escalated this to our network engineers to investigate and work on.  We will know more shortly once they've carried out the initial investigation and I will update you as soon as I know more.

I will be in touch.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos