Menu
Helen5
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Error code saying smart card is invalid, have tried phoning and resetting the box etc but they said an engineer would need to be called. Reading other forms, a check on the box was sufficient to sort the issue. Really need this sorted soon!! Any help would be appreciated!
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: 3014

Hi there Helen5, 

I'd like to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that you've been experiencing this smart card invalid error. 

I've taken a look at your connection, and can see that it should now be working for you, please let me know if you are still having an error when trying to watch the TiVo®

Many thanks

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos

All Replies
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi there Helen5, 

I'd like to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that you've been experiencing this smart card invalid error. 

I've taken a look at your connection, and can see that it should now be working for you, please let me know if you are still having an error when trying to watch the TiVo®

Many thanks

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Helen5
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I had rang 3 times, been on hold for a number of hours, given 3 different explanations as to why it wasn't working, told they'd need to send an engineer out and yet one post on here and everything's been all sorted!!!
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Helen5, 

Thanks for coming back and letting us know that the issue is resolved for you. Apologies that it took a little while to get things back on track for you. 

Glad to have been of assistance. 

Take care

Huw

0 Kudos