Ask a question
Making Waves
Damian0412

PPPoE username and password

how can i find out whats my PPPoE user name and password,, as my router is far away from my ps3 and connection strenght is like 50% 8(

Please use plain text.
Wizard
Freedom86

Re: PPPoE username and password

There isn't one - what are you trying to do? If you want to hard wire in your PS3, then it is simply a case of connecting an ethernet cable from your PS3 to the Super Hub / Router...

Please use plain text.
Fresh as a Daisy
DeeXeer

i need PPPoE username and password for my virgin media hub(router) because i have conection erorr on ps vita erorr is only in game,  you can see on the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TznE_k3QFKE

i have problem only with call of duty but on me friend ps vita is working on normal wfi conection 

i play other games on multi player and have no problems 

Please use plain text.
Superuser
paultechy

as others have posted the virginmedia dont use pppoe/pppoa, the virginmedia hubs work of a docsis/hfc network compared to a adsl network which use pppoe, if your trying to log into the hub gui page the usernamee:admin password:changeme
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
Please use plain text.