Brainbox
mike_topping

Re: Any problems in the Lancing/Worthing area?

It certainly might explain the indifference towards their customers and unwillingness to invest in infrastructure to address the obvious capacity issues ...... 

Please use plain text.
Brainbox
Russ_Nut

[ Edited ]

Yes peeps. The news puts light on why Virgin could not of given a **bleep** over the past months. This buy out will only add to the time needed to sort the problems. Maybe in 18 months I might be back but for now im still happy with BT for now.  

[MOD EDIT: Inappropriate language removed, please review the Forum Guidelines]

Please use plain text.
Tay
Brainbox
Tay

Alas, this is simply fueling my desire to go to the devil you know.. eg: Murdoch..my measily £1200 quid a year will mean little to VM but it'll be my way of a silent protest.
Please use plain text.
Tay
Brainbox
Tay

Exactly, review the natural wastage and see if they need to bother with the upgrades.
Please use plain text.
Brainbox
Russ_Nut

So. Out side washing the car and along comes a van and opens a cover in the road. Lengh of cable being stuffed in the hole. Not a BT van but thought I would ask if its the start of my installation. No they are from virgin hooking up 3 doors down with 'super fast 120 meg broadband' after chatting with the men one said it was my old style cable that was slowing my conection down? There is no problems what so ever with lancing and Worthing? That are flat out installing 120 meg? Then asks for a T to join the cable? I'm guessing as the cover is right outside my house (he would need to put the cover back on to get off my drive) the T was off my cable? As it happens for the first time online gaming is useless outside of peek time? 6 meg on a 30 meg line. Ping of close to 200. Might go and know on 3 doors down and let them read this.
Please use plain text.
Bright Spark
Duvetlord

Well connection seems completly shot to pieces today, Im even having problems watching you tube videos at the lowest possible resolution of 240p, I can be certain my dial up line 10 years ago was better than this.

Please use plain text.
Brainbox
Russ_Nut

I have had a day off work today. 4 times I have tried to Black ops on the Xbox. Had a message from a stranger asking Do you get your Internet from Tesco value range? He will be laughing on the other side of his face when he gets my 2nd class posted side step aim fire,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, will be faster that way.

Please use plain text.
Good to Know
blue166

"Do you get your Internet from Tesco value range?"

Ah man, that is funny.

If only Carlsberg done broadband eh?

Waiting For Fault Ref: F002863871. - High Utilisation To Be Fixed !!
Please use plain text.
Good to Know
blue166

[ Edited ]

There is a fault disruption.
You might find that your Virgin Broadband, Virgin TV or TiVo® services are intermittent, with the picture freezing or disappearing now and then.
Fault reference: F002341899

Tell me something new..

That e-mail made me laugh recently about service engineers coming out for free! They have to with this terrible network. You would have no customers if it was £50 a call out. I always see Virgin Tech vans at peoples houses in this area. It is a faulty zone Lancing/Worthing.

Free service call outs .. You do make me laugh Virgin.

When I had ADSL. I called BT once out in 5 years. And they fixed a noisey line for me for FREE!

I have already had 6 Techs out in 4 months, Garden cable re laid (Brown cable for Black WT..?). A new Superhub. Attenuators on and off like a yo-yo...... We do need free call outs with this service.

And what makes me laugh with this Liberty takeover deal is they call him the "Cable Coyboy" ..... Did they not already know that Virgin Media are the Cowboys of cable??

YAY!!!!

It's now 19:05 and Ping times are exceeding 100MS. Thanks Virgin. You Rock!

I must be cabled up with every Tom,Dick and Harry downloading/uploading like nut jobs. I must be on "Torrent cable". Thanks for looking after customers. And this is nothing new. You have had months to correct this shoddy cable segment and let it go time after time.

Chop chop BT OpenReach.

Waiting For Fault Ref: F002863871. - High Utilisation To Be Fixed !!
Please use plain text.
Brainbox
Russ_Nut

I got kicked out of 3 games for having a shat connection. Disconected from 2 more. If you get disconected from 3 in an hour your get an hour of probation from Xbox live. Thats so you cant go on Xbox live for that time. Like its my fault?

Please use plain text.