Check your service statusCable National
Ask a question
Clever-clogs
AdamH

Update on series link failure please??

I did ask elsewhere, but thought this might get more attention?

Is it being very pro-actively investigated as we speak, do you know what is wrong, do you have an ETA for a fix?

Please use plain text.
The Troubleshooter
Cheryl_L

Re: Update on series link failure please??

Hi AdamH,

This is being actively investigated and ha been raised as a high priority fault as soon as we have an update I will post on here.

Thanks

Cheryl

Cheryl_L
Help & Support Forum Team

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
Please use plain text.
Clever-clogs
AdamH

Thanks Cheryl. Communication is a good thing. :smileyhappy: Please keep us updated.
Please use plain text.
The Troubleshooter
Cheryl_L

Hi AdamH,

I am currently looking at the ticket for this fault and it is requesting that we get a customer to do a force connection on the box.

Would it be possible for you to try this for me and let me know how you get on so I can feed back to Tips.

Home, Help and setting, settings, Network, and connect to the virginmedia network now.

Thanks

Cheryl

Cheryl_L

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question. Please don't send private messages directly to the forum team unless they ask you to, post your issue to the forum first.
Please use plain text.
Clever-clogs
AdamH

[ Edited ]

Doing it now.

EDIT: Nothing obviously downloaded or loaded went very quick. 

EDIT2: Same behaviour second time. 

Please use plain text.
Making Waves
Fleago

[ Edited ]

Hi Cheryl,

I have done it too, but the series links are still showing as none scheduled.

Edit: like Adam, it did it very quickly and nothing appears to have changed on the EPG

Please use plain text.
One to Watch
Majordude

Just done it, still no upcoming episodes listed.
Please use plain text.
Usually Always Right
sjp123

tried at 18:34, 15 or so seconds of downloading and no percentage counting on the loading phase. pretty much the same as it's been for the last few days, excluding this mornings session.

nothing has updated GC & Indexing-wise in system info when i checked 10 minutes ago.

Please use plain text.
The Troubleshooter
Cheryl_L

Hi all,

Thanks for this i will feed this back straight away and will update as soon as I get a response.

Thanks

Cheryl

Cheryl_L

Please use plain text.
Superuser
BenMcr

Also having this problem
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
Please use plain text.