Settled in nicely II
adrian87

Sky anytime on Virgin media

[ Edited ]

Just so that everyone knows, Virgin Media is to get near enough full access to sky anytime on demand so you get all the good stuff from sky 1 sky living etc also if you have movies & or sports you get full access to on demand films and sport content there is a catch tho you need to be on xl television package but since most TiVo customers are then its a added benefit on your new box :smileytongue: there is some content on there just now the rest is still to come.

Full info is in this months Electric Magazine

I may work for Virgin Media but My comments are My own
Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.
Please use plain text.
Settled in nicely II
Totalsmith

Re: Sky anytime on Virgin media

Any timescale on this..
Please use plain text.
Settled in nicely II
adrian87

Some stuff will be added soon the whole lot should be available within 2 month i will keep you updated 

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as a Helpful Answer? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.
Please use plain text.
A regular III
idbirch

Thanks for the heads up, it's nice to hear about planned feature implementions, they take the sting out of all the negativity.  Now if only the official TiVo team could grasp that concept.

Please use plain text.
Settled in nicely II
adrian87

[ Edited ]

I was part of the TiVo 500 team who helped Develop and improve the TiVo box from when we first got it back last year, there are a few minor issues that are being worked threw and I know it is taking a little time and the TiVo team do take time to let you know there is some issues but everything new does have hiccups and they get ironed out soon its like any new gizmo that's brought out these days the bugs are fixed in updates if not a new version is brought out, good thing about the TiVo box is that it can be updated and bugs fixed fairly quickly as the TiVo department heads say its "future proof". 

Please use plain text.
Knows the ropes I
99adgil

this is pretty epic if its as good as it sounds !!!

Is it going to be part of our pricing as it is now? Am i right in thinking Anytime is a free service and not PPV? and if it is free will it be free to us?
Please use plain text.
A regular II
jamesdean1

can we have an offical answer to this by virgin media what will be avaliable i find it hard to belive we will have access to skys movies on demand  on our xl package our access to all sky programes on sky 1 etc

Please use plain text.
Settled in nicely II
adrian87

[ Edited ]

Hi 99adgil & jamesdean 1,

yes it will be part of the pricing but you will need to have the xl TV package and have sports and or movies to get access to either the sky movies or sports on sky anytime but if you have just xl TV you get normal channels like sky 1 etc as I've said and no there's no charge for watching you will get it free, also this will be published in next months electric magazine which I have next to me :smileywink:

" WHO GETS IT "

"All TV xl customers will soon get shows

from sky1, sky living and sky arts in TV

choice on demand.

Sky Movies Collection subscribers will to

access Sky Movies on sky anytime.

Sky Sports collection subscribers will be

able to access sky sports on Sky anytime. " 

Please use plain text.
Knows the ropes II
Adamipswich

Hi Adrian87, it's very good of you to share this news however...

How come there is no official word from VM? Sorry for being sceptical but I've become more so since being a VM customer!
Please use plain text.
Settling in
gareth7878

This is great news. With access to Sky Movies OD will this be in HD? This was my biggest gripe with Anytime+ before i left Sky, the lack of HD content.

Please use plain text.