Check your service statusCable National
Searching for something?
Emerging Talent
kbarrow

C130

Hi, have had the above error message for the last 2 days. Is this a known issue? 

Please use plain text.
Superuser
PrinterElf

Re: C130

Assuming you've already used the search and found nothing, why not ring it in and find out?

Loc: PR4 1, TV: XL+SkyHD, BB: 100Mbps
2x 1TB TiVo: {15.3.1.RC3-VMC-2-C00}
SuperHub: R37 {Modem mode}
I don't work for VM, and I don't plan to!
Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread (or if you're feeling brave, RTFM! :smileywink:)
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos + button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
Please use plain text.
Proof’s in the Pudding
G4DDS

Re: C130

[ Edited ]

Over on the US forums they are talking about this error. I haven't looked into it a great deal but I think it relates to problems with the LAN ethernet connectivity between TiVo units (remember in the US they are not hobbled so can stream programmes and set recording on other TiVo's from another one).

Have you got two TiVo's connected together or one connected to your local LAN? Have you tried a reboot?

I believe its been introduced in the latest software (v20.3.5 or pre-v20.3.5) and looking at the posts it seems they have not fixed it yet in the latest US release (v20.3.8).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Services: VIP 152Mb BB, XXL Phone, XL TV (with Sky Sports & Movies) + HD supplement
Equipment: Super Hub 2ac, V+, 1Tb TiVo, Panasonic LCD TV TX-L32G20B, Panasonic Plasma TV TX-P42S30B
Please use plain text.