TV

Check your service statusCable National
Ask a question
Bright Spark
zerodbs

Orphan Black on Catch Up

Episode 3 of Orphan Black "Variation under Nature" first screened on Friday 27th September 2013 at 21:00 is not properly available on Catch Up. It is only listed when doing a 'Search' but will then not play. I set my V+ box to record the repeat the next day but when I tried to watch it I discovered it had recorded an entirely different program.

Consequently, I'd be grateful if you could make this available on Catch Up please before the BBC's 1-week availability runs out.

Please use plain text.
Crafty
briancarson1

Re: Orphan Black on Catch Up

I know I used Catch Up TV early Saturday morning but I went via ' show items in alphabetical order ' which for some reason tends to list them even when they don't appear under ' show items for that day ' I was able to play it fine.

in typical fashion the actual broadcast on Friday 27th September ran over so my recording using my V+ box missed out the last few minuets.

By the way there was no repeat on Saturday 28th September and nor is there any repeat in the schedules

yes there was a repeat of the first two starting 23.55 Saturday 21st September but for some reason the BBC have no plans to do this every week.

give it a try using ' show items in alphabetical order '

Please use plain text.
Bright Spark
zerodbs

Thanks for your suggestions. Perhaps your area is served differently to mine. I had already tried those methods & iPlayer too, hence resorting to 'Search' when I couldn't find it. I've just tried again and it's still not there (and has disappeared from 'Search' too).

Whilst there is no repeat listed in the BBC schedules for Saturday 28th September, there was a repeat listed on my V+ box which is the one I set up to record, not knowing at the time that it was presumably a Virgin listing error. Whilst it recorded with the title "Orphan Black" in the list of recordings, the 'information' & content when played is that of the actual programme at that time.

Please use plain text.
Crafty
briancarson1

sorry about that - I live in Enfield

I have just checked ' just now ' and its now ' not listed '

I know it was there as I recorded it { from Catch up } due to the missing minuets.

I know this is not what you are after but you can still see it via the BBC site

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b03bltkq/Orphan_Black_Variation_under_Nature/

until 9:44PM Fri, 4 Oct 2013

good luck

by the way as its likely they will cut off the last few minuets I have set up a manual recording just so that I don't miss it - why the BBC cant stick to its own times I cant explain all I know is they overrun a lot .

Please use plain text.
Bright Spark
zerodbs

zerodbs wrote:

Episode 3 of Orphan Black "Variation under Nature" first screened on Friday 27th September 2013 at 21:00 is not properly available on Catch Up. It is only listed when doing a 'Search' but will then not play. I set my V+ box to record the repeat the next day but when I tried to watch it I discovered it had recorded an entirely different program.

Consequently, I'd be grateful if you could make this available on Catch Up please before the BBC's 1-week availability runs out.

I would be grateful for an update from the team on how this is progressing please. I was informed by phone that this episode would be made available soon. Thanks.

Please use plain text.