Menu
peterdy
Settling in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

tv anywhere? More like TV nowhere!!

2 weeks running... I get the computer on and try to watch Champions League football to be met with a buffer sign and then a 404 message!! This is a joke. We pay a lot of money for Virgin. I asked about compensation as I've now paid for and missed 2 matches...the operator said that TV Anywhere is a VALUE ADDED SERVICE - how much value is being added when the service breaks down all the time!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: tv anywhere? More like TV nowhere!!

Hi peterdy, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great to have you here and I can only apologise for the continued issues you are having.

We have been working on this and as well as making changes in the background to help relieve things, we've also tried increasing the capacity hoping this would fix things.

It looks as though we need to go back to the drawing board so we are trying a new approach as everything we are currently doing doesn't seem to be working Smiley Sad

We are looking to try and identify any trends with the errors you are getting against the devices or OS you are using. Can you come back to me with the following:
> What is the Full make and Model of your device?
> What is the OS Version?
> What is the EXACT error message you are getting?

I know you are frustrated but hopefully this will help us reach a resolve.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos